My new favorite thing is the amazing social media marketing tool called CoSchedule. It is a LIFESAVER! It’s so simple to use, and you can get all your marketing done in one place!
Organize All Your Blog + Social + Email Promotion in ONE Place
Build A Seamless Workflow From Start to Finish
Sync all your favorite tools and social platforms into one place, so you can focus on driving traffic to your blog (not jumping from one tool to the next). No one wants to have 600 tabs open. CoSchedule integrates with tools such as WordPress, Google Analytics, Evernote, Google Docs, MailChimp, Zapier, and more!
Promote Like A Team Of Social Media Experts
- Eliminate the guesswork in social scheduling. With so much competition, it’s tough to get through the noise. Best Time Scheduling spaces out your messages for maximum coverage, getting you the most social engagement every time. Coschedule figures out when your posts are getting the most engagement on each platform and schedules your posts during that time of day, so you can get the most out of each post!
- Schedule dozens of social media messages in bulk. Create a predefined social sharing plan to reuse again and again, so you can focus on creating exceptional content, not manually filling in your social queue.
- Instantly share content from anywhere on the web. Curate and share content with followers without ever leaving the browser. No more copy/paste commands or switching from one tab to the next!
- Automatically Re-Use Your Best Social Messages without the manual work. ReQueue fills in the gaps of your daily schedule (with intelligence), not manual guesses! It takes into account your entire social schedule, uses Best Time scheduling to promote your messages at the most optimal times + finds the gaps in your schedule (so you don’t have to).
See The Results Of Your Efforts (And Make Improvements Fast)
- Refine your social strategy (for every profile) with actionable insight. Track your social performance across multiple profiles so you know what’s working (and what isn’t). Use real-time data to make updates to your social strategy, so you can continue to drive results.
- Stop guessing at what will (or will not) resonate with your followers. Utilize your social network reports to identify top messages AND create content you know your audience will love.